9629494, Palmgren 4.5in Cantilever clamp / black oxide spindle Clamp
9629494, Palmgren 4.5in Cantilever clamp / black oxide spindle
Palmgren’s cantilever clamps feature floating jaws that always stay parallel, making them ideal in tight spaces. These unique clamps are great for use on small projecting surfaces as well as confined spaces. The clamps will work on all types of materials and applications including inside clamping, clamping of unparallel parts or holding round or odd shaped parts securely.
- Pads supply 4 different holding surfaces
- Smooth – for general purpose non-mar holding
- Textured – for better gripping power between the pad and workpiece
- V-Block – for clamping and holding round workpieces
- X-Block – for clamping and holding angle iron and structural materials
- Provides the best features of C-clamps and parallel clamps
- The clamping handle is always outside the work area
- Body plates are made from Chrome-Molybdenum alloy steel
- Floating jaws always stay parallel to the workpiece
- Free floating jaws adjust to un-parallel surfaces
- Will not walk off-center when pressure is applied against the jaw because there is no unsupported screw or loose pad
- Black-oxide plated spindles resist wear and impede rust
The 9629494 and 9629496 have a patented quick adjusting function that allows for rapid opening, closing and positioning of the jaws to the workpiece for faster, cost saving clamping.
|Max Jaw Opening||4.5 in|
|Throat Depth Opened||2.284 in|
|Throat Depth Closed||3.071 in|
|Clamp Pressure||1700 lb|
C. H. Hanson / Palmgren warrants their products to be free of defects in material or workmanship.
This warranty does not cover defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear, failure to properly maintain the product, heated, ground or otherwise altered, or used for a purpose other than that for which is was intended. The warranty does not cover expendable and/or wear part (i.e. v-belts, screws, abrasives, jaws), damage to tools arising from alteration, abuse or use other than their intended purpose, packing and freight. The duration of this warranty is expressly limited to the terms noted below beginning from the date of delivery to the original user. The Palmgren branded items carry the following warranties on parts:
All vises, clamps, positioning tables, tombstones, jack screws and vise accessories – LIFETIME All bench grinders, drill presses, tapping machines, band saws, lathes, milling machines, arbor presses, abrasive finishing machines and work stands - 3 YEARS
The obligation of C. H. Hanson / Palmgren is limited solely to the repair or replacement, at our option, at its factory or authorized repair agent of any part that should prove inoperable. Purchaser must lubricate and maintain the product under normal operating conditions at all times. Prior to operation become familiar with product and the included materials, i.e. warnings, cautions and manuals. Failure to follow these instructions will void the warranty.
This warranty is the purchaser's exclusive remedy against C. H. Hanson for any inoperable parts in its product. Under no circumstances is C. H. Hanson liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages including loss of profits in any way related to the use or inability to use our products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights which may vary from state to state.